Chatter Creators thoughts on: Vocaloid



We'll be doing these types of blogs on a weekly basis as said on last weeks one on YOI.



Hey! This is Gabrielle. You're probably thinking, what is Vocaloid? I can explain, I'm the Vocaloid nerd here.VOCALOID is a singing synthesizer made by YAMAHA, where you can make a virtual singer sing the words you cannot, by typing in lyrics and inserting melodies. A Vocaloid is a virtual singer character that you can buy and apply to the VOCALOID software. Each Vocaloid has a unique voice and is made by collecting vocal samples from a voice provider. Vocaloids are available in many different languages, from (mainly) Japanese, English, Korean, Mandarin Chinese and even Spanish.
Discovering VOCALOID has really opened up music for me. Many of the producers that make Vocaloid songs aren't professional, giving creative freedom to amateurs. Probably my favourite thing about Vocaloid is that the songs made with it aren't your typical vapid pop songs about breakups and partying. The songs made with it cover an incredible amount of topics, everything from depression, self-loathing, and struggles in school to vegetable juice, brainwashing television broadcasts, tragic love triangles between angels and humans, unfortunate dentistry, and adaptations of real events that actually happened in history. My spirit (and favourite) Vocaloid is v flower. Image result for v flowerMy rating: 5/5!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~-~-~-
Hey! It's Ashton here! I have a very BASIC understanding of what a Vocaloid is so, let's go!
I've always thought Vocaloid was a type of song, like Nightcore or Pop for example, but I was wrong. Let us start off by saying that Vocaloid songs are wayyyy better that Nightcore songs in my opinion. Definitely recommend. By the way, my spirit Vocaloid is...Ryuto!
My rating: 4.5/5