Tips on Life-ing

Life. The thing we all are clinging on to, not really knowing why, or what were trying to achieve. Without it, well, we don't know. Anyways, here are some tips I use in my life that makes it waay easier to run, and maybe it'll help you too. I'm not saying I have mastered how to life, cause that's obviously a lie, but these tips are tips i use in my everyday life

Tip: Caffeine
There are two types of people in this world. Coffee drinkers and coffee haters. If your think coffee is absolutely disgusting, I can PROMISE you that you haven't had properly made coffee. Even if it's Starbucks 70% sugar 5% espresso coffee, there are so much different varieties you still haven't opened your early morning world to. Me as a current student, I literally get 5 hours of sleep, give or take. What this means? Dreadful mornings, and you probably experience these too. Coffee is a life changer in these situations. It also doesn't have to be in the mornings only, you might have a paper due, or narcolepsy.

Side Note: I know I wrote caffeine, but I'm only talking about coffee.... NO! Tea is just as great an alarm clock than an alarm lock itself, IF you find the right type. What I mean about this is that some types of tea make you drowsier. Be careful.

Tip: Sleep
Admit it. Everyone is sleep deprived, in some form. Going through school, it just gradually gets harder as it goes on. I bet everyone doubts calling nap time in preschool torture, but you need sleep. Its scientifically proven that your work is less efficient when your tired. To add on to that, when your stressed out. Sleep does wonders when you get enough of it.

Comments